Website Standard Bank
Strategic and Specialist responsible for managing all customer communications across all lines-of-business by utilizing various approved computer system within Insurance.
- Manage and execute all communication changes across all platforms.
- Keep and maintain a Library of all systems generated SMS.
- Keep and maintain a library of all the system generated letters.
- Provide regular reports and feedback to associates, partners and colleagues that demonstrate insight, analysis and solutions.
- Scope, gather and manage relevant content & documentation required to support content development.
- Provide project/campaign/activity results & measurement to evidence business impact.
- Apply insights to develop strong platforms for messaging.
- Incident Management for communication related issues.
- Ensuring latest letterheads are utilized by business and updated as and when changes come through.
- Manage internal and external communications for project initiatives.
- Implement communication framework including templates, formats and style.
- Develop timelines and templates for each communication project.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-4 Years Insurance services; Support Function for Communication platforms with the customer
- Knowledge of the following platforms: Crystal Report Writer, NICE, Filenet, MAVEN, AVAYA IQ, AVAYA, SQL, Sapphire, Salesforce.
- Type of qualification: Degree
- 5-7 Years Wealth Management; Understand the functions of the servicing area, Understand the management of this Business Area
- Field of study: Business Related Degree / IT Related Degree
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng SA
Application Deadline: N/A