Website Standard Bank
- To ensure that all risks in the process are properly considered and reported upon.
- This includes the running of Foreclosure workshops internally. To optimally, effectively and efficiently manage the Foreclosure portfolio, applying the Foreclosure process whilst at the same time maintaining the integrity and reputation of the Bank.
- To assume the oversight of all Foreclosure, operational and compliance aspects of the Foreclosure portfolio. To assist to ensure that staff are competent and adequately trained and mentored and that the correct culture and leadership qualities are maintained.
- Methodical, diplomatic and able to handle pressure and conflict.
- Ability to identify adverse trends and implement corrective tactics timeously.
- Attention to detail and ability to remain optimistic despite setbacks.
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment governing financial services.
- Able to exercise judgment in resolving problems appropriate to the position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Admitted Attorney
- 3 years in a legal collections department.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A