Website Standard Bank
To take demand from personal customers for any banking matters ranging from product questions to customer account activities (e.g., opening accounts, statements, debit order information, etc.), whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a one-and-done manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within product and legislative (e.g., FAIS) parameters.
- Customer Understanding (Consumer Banking)
- Product Knowledge (Consumer Banking)
- Banking Process & Procedures
- Application & Submission Verification (Consumer Banking)
- Client Acceptance & Review
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in branch banking or contact centre environment with good understanding of bank processes, policies and products.
- NQF 5 FAIS Aligned Qualification
- Branch Operations
- 1-2 years Relevant FAIS qualification and experience. If no FAIS experience, would then need to operate under supervision.
- Secondary/High school/A levels/Matric
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Richmond, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A