Website Standard Bank
To achieve Commercial Asset Finance (CAF) sales performance objectives by implementing approved asset-based finance transactions to both new and existing customers for allocated portfolio within a province across segments and sectors. To maintain post-sales relationships with customers whilst identifying further asset-based finance and retention opportunities in conjunction with the Relationship Managers.
- This competency includes facets of behaviour such as being visionary and establishing effective plans that take into consideration long-term aspects. This competency also includes the need for individuals to focus on identifying trends.
- This dimension is about providing insight with regards to aspects that are likely to have an impact on the organisation. It is about making it clear to others what the implications of internal and external organisational environmental factors and processes are on the competitive position of the organisation. Providing Insights should be done with a focus on improving the situation.
- This competency is about ensuring that tasks are completed within the given time-frame.
- Behaviours that are emphasised in this competency include working at a fast pace, maintaining productivity and multi-tasking.
- This competency is about fostering relationships that benefit the organisation as well as an individuals effectiveness and efficiency. More specifically, it includes personal networking behaviours, making contact with others and strengthening relationships.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Commerce or Finance
- Must be FAIS Compliant, Must have RE 5 qualification (non negotiable)
- Demonstrated experience in providing relevant solutions to enable the accurate preparation and concluding of all deals in order to reach growth objectives
- Must have at least 3-4 years experience in correctly identifying customer requirements within the Commercial Asset Finance environment.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A