Website Standard Bank
To provide strong management and operational support to the Senior Manager of the relevant risk portfolio for the implementation of the operational risk management processes and systems as a key enabler to achieving the business objectives of the organisation in Information Risk Management and Logical Access Management across PBB. Be the conduit between Group Information Risk / Logical Access (MyAccess) and Embedded Operational Risk Management. Including but not limited to Develop and deploy the business unit GIRO/MyAccess strategy and framework, Optimise the risk profile, Efficient and Effective Delivery Logical Access Management Journey and IRM Journey , manage and lead the non-financial risk function, manage change risks and stakeholder engagement.
- Embracing Change
- Convincing People
- Leading People
- Providing Insights
- Making Decisions
Qualification & Experience:
- Other Preferred Qualifications, Certifications or Professional Memberships: Masters level qualification in Commerce, Business Administration or Risk Management Professional qualifications and/or significant experience in accountancy, IT, finance or audit as well as certifications such as CPA, CFA, ACA, CISA, or IIA, would be a distinct advantage.
- 1-2 years experience in Information Risk Management.
- Field of Study: Risk Management
- 3-4 years experience in Financial Controls.
- 5-7 Years Risk – Non-Financial Risk- Practical knowledge of risk and control frameworks and application in financial services industry. Be fully conversant in risk appetite, risk response and process improvement concepts. Understand both operational risk and financial reporting risk characteristics.
- Type of Qualification: First Degree
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A