Website Standard Bank
To develop and train the Account Analyst as part of succession planning to seamlessly take over and assume the responsibilities as a future Business Manager or Account Executive in the Agricultural banking environment, of which the aim is: To grow and retain a portfolio of high value Business Segment relationships by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role.
- Easily assumes team identity.
- Progressive in thinking.
- Leads change.
- Open to new ideas and methods.
- Structured and organised.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Com Management Accounting/Accounting/Financial Accounting/Agricultural Economics, BSc (Agricultural Economics)
- CIMA Qualified
- Agricultural knowledge
- Must have relevant intermediary experience in respect of FAIS
- Experience in a back-office Account Support or Customer Service Support role to understand how to interact with the client as well as to process client queries and requests.
- Minimum Degree Requirements, one of the below from a reputable university:
- Experience in Credit or Retail Credit Collections responsible to complete credit applications.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Queenstown, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A