Website Standard Bank
To fulfil and execute client demand for an assigned portfolio of high net worth accounts providing optimal service and support, while coordinating all Standard Bank products, services and resources, thereby enabling the achievement of defined revenue targets and client satisfaction, within applicable risk and governance parameters.
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Examining Information
- Documenting Facts
- Interacting with People
- Exploring Possibilities
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of FAIS regulatory exams
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Finance and Accounting or Business Commerce
- 3 – 4 years experience banking experience in a Wealth Management business and a good understanding of operational and administrative processes as well as risk and compliance standards. Experience of working in a similar mid-office environment or operations would be preferred.
- 3-4 years experience in a client facing environment fulfilling client demand (credit/banking/operations), with a focus on maintaining high standards of service and problem resolution and an understanding of products and services available to clients.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A