Website Standard Bank
The Product Owner (PO) supports the definition and development of the Liquidity Management product strategy, primarily to the Corporate and Investment Banking client base and also to provide their customers with a seamless experience through digital innovation. The PO is a business role that requires a strong understanding of clients’ current and future needs, and leads the IT development team to design and implement products and systems that will meet and exceed the service and solution needs of the bank’s customers. Product Managers work closely with the PO on understanding the client need in each market, the competitive landscape, operational environment, and innovation pathway to support successful product development that exceeds clients’
- Interpreting Data
- Documenting Facts
- Articulating Information
- Examining Information
- Exploring Possibilities
- Providing Insights
Qualification & Experience:
- Understanding of Foreign Exchange, Cash Management and Trade Products
- Lean, Six Sigma, SAFE Certification, PMPO,
- 5-7 Years in Transactional Banking experience
- Extensive Cash Management Product and Operational knowledge and experience in multiple geographies.
- Extensive experience in market practices within the industry.
- Business Commerce or IT and Computer Sciences first undergraduate degree
- Safe for Team Certification and Agile
- In depth knowledge of SWIFT and its application to payments in the financial markets.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A