- Work closely with the designers and back-end developers, and communicate primarily with the API using standard methods, as well as be expected to make modifications to the existing PHP code.
- Brainstorm new ideas and concepts
- To assist design, develop and refine new features
- Work with teammates on design, code reviews, and estimation
- Create modules and components to incorporate them together into a functional site.
- Locate and resolve bugs and crashes
- Take pride in your work
- Be accountable
- Solutions oriented
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience writing front-end unit tests
- Experience producing responsive html designs
- Back-bone JS experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering
- Linux experience
- PHP experience very desirable
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Front-End Developer writing code is required.
- Experience using a source control solution such as Git
- React JS experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A