The Data Analyst (Growth) will play a key role within the Data Science (Growth) team. Mr D Food’s Growth team is a multi-disciplinary, connected team, solving large scale problems within the acquisition, CRM (marketing automation), Data Science, Advertising and Partner Promotional Activities. In this role you will be challenged to solve complex problems across Mr D Foods Growth functions.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and behavioral data.
- Analysing datasets to answer questions posed by the Growth Team.
- Presenting weekly campaign analysis insights for CRM (Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing and Promotional activities.
- Analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Fetching data from internal data sources (using SQL) & preparing it for analysis (using Python & Excel).
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Ability to translate business needs and goals into analytic approach and response
- A high-energy with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and efficient, with an ability to work towards and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work on and prioritise multiple projects that will impact the business at various levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 or more years work experience in an analytics or programming environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in science, engineering or commerce.
- Practical experience using Excel, Google Sheets for data analysis.
- Experience in Retail or e-commerce environment is advantageous.
- Extensive experience working with the Python & SQL programming languages.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A