We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hardworking people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Continues improvement through development of necessary Standard Operating Procedures to ensure network efficiency. Making sure that these SOP’s are clearly communicated to the network.
- Ensure protection of the Takealot brand by management of compliance with the Franchise Agreement and Trading Terms and Conditions
- Ensure network product offering provides Suitable Management Tools to enable adequate management of branch and driver activities in line with business growth strategies
- Establish a Compliance Culture within the Franchise Network through implementing and maintaining suitable auditing practices and ensuring that underperforming branches are addressed and managed.
- Responsible for Delivery Performance of the Franchise Network by establishment and management of suitable Performance Metrics in line with Service Level Agreements
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent people management skills
- Good leadership and team development
- Strong problem evaluation and solution abilities
- Excellent influencing, persuading, negotiating
Qualification & Experience:
- Critical commercial negotiation experience at executive level
- Experience of managing customers at a senior level
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years in senior management role within Logistics / Supply Chain
- High degree of personal motivation and resilience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A