Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Site Merchandiser to join our team in Cape Town. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard- working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Measure and improve the performance of all site merchandising assets, including landing pages and CMS tools, by evaluating the performance of each merchandising initiative and deployment.
- Optimise and work together with discovery team and catalogue product team to continuously improve the integrity of navigation on site, app navigation and search optimisation.
- Launch new strategic themes and merchandising assets including seasonal landing pages and anchor promotions.
- Working closely with the Divisional Heads, Discovery Team and Marketing to measure and direct on-site traffic to feature categories and product ranges that ensures continuous visibility of all inventory classes, full margin products, seasonal and trending products, mark downs and new launches in line with business objectives.
- Ecommerce experience is advantageous.
- 3+ years’ experience in a high-performance environment in merchandising, content strategy, marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma required
- Strong competency in analytical tools
- Experience with website optimisation and engagement tools preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A