- Locate and resolve bugs and crashes
- Create modules and components to incorporate them together into a functional site.
- Work with teammates on design, code reviews, and estimation
- Work closely with the designers and back-end developers, and communicate primarily with the API using standard methods, as well as be expected to make modifications to the existing PHP code.
- Brainstorm new ideas and concepts
- To assist design, develop and refine new features
- Appreciation and understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Has worked within an agile development team using scrum/kanban
Qualification & Experience:
- React JS experience
- Experience using a source control solution such as Git
- Experience producing responsive html designs
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering and a minimum of 5 years experience as a Front-End Developer writing code is required.
- Linux experience
- Full stack experience of any sort is advantageous
- Back-bone JS experience
- PHP experience very desirable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A