Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Our aim is to create opportunities for every child to grow aware of their potential and to equip them to act on it. In the classroom, outdoors and in themselves, children are nurtured and encouraged to be their best. A solid academic program, our situation in one of SA’s most beautiful regions, and a dedicated team of staff ensure that children leaving Royal Drakensberg have a strong foundation on which to flourish.
- Applicants must have a recognized four-year teaching diploma or degree and be registered with SACE and have police clearanceThe candidate must be able to identify with and support the values of Royal Drakensberg Primary School
- Computer literacy is a requirement
- An interest in the creative arts is preferable
- We seek a dynamic teacher who is passionate about foundation phase education, is creative, shows initiative and is a good team player.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a requirement
- The candidate must have a thorough knowledge of the foundation phase curriculum and a sound understanding of what is required for each phase
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Bergville, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A