Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Review and resolve disputes in a fair and equitable manner. Contribute to the safeguarding of the organisations reputation by mitigating risk, defending disputes and providing legal guidance to the business.
- Keep abreast of all relevant legislation as well as best practice and apply accordingly.
- Liaise with attorneys and/or applicable platforms to negotiate the best possible fee/settlement.
- Draft written communication to external platforms defending business’ position.
- Build and maintain relationships within the organisation and applicable platforms.
- Analyze specific problems and issues to find the best solutions. Solutions could be technical or professional in nature.
- Defend the organisation’s reasoning to the applicable platforms where and when required.
- RE compliant
- FAIS compliant
- Legal background within an insurance industry
Qualification & Experience:
- STI Qualification
- Legal practice experience
- Relevant 3 year Legal / Business related degree / diploma
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- 2-3 years’ experience in a legal/dispute environment
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A