Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
- Make calls by telephone to allocated customers to develop new relationships or either as a first point of contact.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards.
- Identify the products or services that best meet the customer’s needs, use personal expertise to propose quantities within standard operating systems, policies and procedures.
- Identify potential customers by obtaining information, referrals, and recommendations/positive feedback from existing customers.
- Keep abreast with current changes in internal policies and procedures, external regulations which is facilitated by the online training system and tracked by a formal assessment.
- Regulatory Exam 5, dependent on DOFA date
- Degree and/or diploma in business/marketing
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- General Experience 1 year call centre sales experience
- Experience in Financial Services Industry
- Full 150 STI credits, dependent on DOFA date
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A