Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Plan, manage or assist on allocated small scale events briefed into the Group Events Team. Ensure logistical planning, organising, supplier management, stakeholder management, financial management, project management and delivery of corporate / consumer events under supervision, to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Carry out simple tasks as part of the event budgeting process.
- Prepare briefings and information for external consultants or advisors to support the delivery of key projects and/or ad hoc services.
- Develop working knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures and of regulatory codes and codes of conduct relevant to own work, adhering to mandatory procedures to ensure own work is undertaken to the required standards.
- Prioritise own workflow and ensure work is completed to the required standards of quality and timeliness; use performance management systems to improve personal performance.
- Build effective working relationships within the internal client organization, delivering high-quality professional services with guidance from senior colleagues.
Support stakeholder engagement by arranging actions, meetings, and events.
- Experience in travel industry (Advantageous)
- Degree/ Diploma in Events
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- 2 or more years work experience within the events industry
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A