Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching
- Clarification Consult with a range of customer representatives at different levels to identify the outcomes they require, introducing relevant internal specialists and utilizing their expertise to gather and analyze complex customer data, clarify mid- to long-term customer needs, and develop and agree to a specification of customer requirements.
- Walk customers through the advanced/custom features of the product/service, connecting those features directly with customer pain points.
- Identify the products or services that best meet the customer’s stated needs, use personal expertise to propose quantities and product configurations, explain the selection to the customer, and invite the customer to make a purchase at the standard price/terms and conditions of sale.
- Develop and implement a customer contact plan to communicate product launches and engage the potential customers in relevant sales campaigns to build new relationships.
- 120 FAIS Credits (NQF5) in Wealth management
- General Experience 2 or more years experience as a financial advisor within financial services industry with dealing in upper mass market and/or affluent client segment (Life & investment)
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- 120 FAIS (NQF6) in Wealth management/ CFP/ equivalent
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A