Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
The primary objective of this role is to lead, support and oversee TIH’s Business Continuity Management (BCM) program across all business units and ensure invocation readiness in compliance with GOI 3.2. The role reports to the Head of Risk in TIH.
- Plan the annual calendar of milestones and activities which include firming up the BCM Committee agenda as well as its scheduling and execution.
- Build effective working relationships within the internal client organization and contribute to the management of the partnering relationship, delivering high-quality professional services and advice within established routines or as part of an agreed project
- Organize own work schedule in order to get the job done, coordinate activities of the DR test at the DR site and assign short-term tasks to others if necessary.
- Keep the BCM Committee informed of BC risks and deficiencies and plan and communicate the annual calendar of milestones and activities.
- Extract relevant data from information provided by others and input it into spreadsheets or standard formats or a BCM System; obtain audit reports from business and conduct spot checks.
- Produce, update and provide best practice support on MS office documents, databases and other departmental systems to support the work of more senior colleagues.
- Knowledge of ISO standards
- 2 or more years’ experience working in Business Continuity or IT Continuity Management Financial service experience
- Experience working with regulatory requirements under BCM and Risk Management
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- University Degree/BTech in Risk Management/IT
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A