Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Support the claims handling philosophy and supply strategy by mitigating risk of vehicle spend (quantification, identification and validation of vehicle). All services are delivered against agreed service and functional standard.
- Provide a quality service to customers while identifying opportunities to secure new business or support retention.
- Responsibilities may include processing cases, dealing with complex queries and investigating and resolving customer problems.
- Help manage clients by carrying out standard activities and providing support to others.
- Develop and maintain excellent procedural or technical skills by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- 2 – 4 years’ work experience in the following
- VDQ (Vehicle Damage Quantifier) Qualification (Essential); Mechanical Engineering / Panel beating N2/ N3 level / (Advantageous)
- Grade 12 / SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential);
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A