Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Identify potential customers by obtaining information, referrals, and recommendations from existing customers.
- Priorities own workflow and ensure work is completed to the required standards of productivity, quality and timeliness; use performance management systems to improve personal performance.
- Manage contacts, connect with the client, develop rapport and form relationships to ensure positive customer experiences at all times.
- Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards.
- A relevant Finance related degree / diploma
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- Class of Business (COB)
- 120 FAIS (NQF6) in Wealth management/ CFP/ equivalent (Advantageous)
- 120 FAIS Credits (NQF5) in Wealth management
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A