Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Perform investigations and analysis of business ideas, needs and problems, and create proposals thereof.
- Liaise with operational, tactical and support stakeholders to understand business needs, problems and requirements.
- Collect business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, workshops, and workflow analysis to express the requirements in terms of target user roles and goals. Identify, measure and analyse business processes.
- Uncover emerging issues or needs, identifying potential causes, barriers and key stakeholders as well as related issues.
- Conduct feasibility studies from a technological and organizational perspective and document findings to complete cost-benefit analysis on implementing changes to business processes, products, or business unit structure.
- Experience in SDLC methodology
- Contact Centre Software/management experience
- Experience and exposure in Short-term insurance industry
- Experience in Process Re-engineering
- Short-term industry related qualification/certification
- Business Analyst Certification/qualification
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- 3 or more years’ experience as a Business Analyst/System Analyst
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A