Website The Foschini Group - TFG
As a Floor Controller you will support the store leadership team in developing, managing the floor team, and support the store to achieve maximum customer service experience.
- Generating high levels of motivation and commitment within the store.
- Ensures the team executes operational excellence through a customer centric mindset.
- Allocate time effectively; handle multiple tasks and completing priorities.
- Drive performance through the store KPI’s (e.g. turnover, rewards, new accounts, visuals. Etc).
- Provide input and manage merchandise and visual principles
- The ability to support the store management team to provide outstanding leadership to the store team.
- An outstanding leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers and situations.
- Minimum 3 years retail experience with a minimum of 1 year store leadership experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- A Matric certificate.
- A high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers.
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A