Website The Foschini Group - TFG
Our team utilises large amounts of data, a wide variety of established tools and software, together with perspectives gained across the Group to enable efficient and effective data analysis, predictions, and classifications in a variety of functions under Group Assurance. This position will focus on business problems across TFG Africa, UK, and Australia.
- Using analysis and insights can refine applications to enhance user experience and enable seamless delivery to stakeholders.
- The role is a key liaison that advocates, influences, persuades and enables internal and external stakeholders and can succinctly identify problems and suggest solutions to remediate.
- Responsible for the project governance, analysis, user acceptance testing, change management and tracking of all projects in the Group Assurance function.
- Serves as a project manager enabling decisive decision making, scope development and delivery.
- Undertake Change Management
- Ability to interact with developers and key stakeholders
- Passion about learning and teaching others.
- Performance of User Acceptance Testing
- Performance of business processes mapping and analysis
- Relevant Business-related tertiary qualification
- Formulate and process change requests and recommended improvements
- Perform Reporting and Analytics to measure the success of project implementation
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Parow, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A