Website The Foschini Group - TFG
Our Content & Editorial team is focused on creating the most engaging and innovative content for rival international brands and our style team is an integral part of bringing that vision to life. We’re building a team of visual leaders who are not just the most stylish bunch in the office, but also always wondering what the future looks like and consistently implementing innovation.
- You’ll need to have a deep understanding of trends, designers, and brands and stay on the pulse of the creative scene through research. Twitter does count as research 🐦
- When you’re on set you’re the captain of the ship, guiding photographers, models, hair stylists, and makeup artists to port… And having fun on the way.
- You’re more than a do-er, you’re a visionary – your visual treatments and mood boards are strategic solutions to campaign briefs. We need you to make it beautiful, but make it smart!
- You’ll need to manage your time effectively to ensure you meet tight deadlines and proactively navigate around possible roadblocks.
- You’ll work closely with the Style Lead and Producer in executing the highest quality visual content for a remarkable omni-channel experience. That means being equipped with the ability to conceptualise and execute art direction and styling of anything from editorial lookbooks to campaigns, from end to end.
- You’re a natural picture person, so you’ll source the best cast, locations, and yes – clothes – for each campaign.
- Love is in the detail! We sweat the small stuff and obsess over improving our process and outputs so we’re always thinking, planning, and actioning best practices.
- The ability to meet deadlines
- We do not rely on qualifications but a bachelor’s degree in fashion, media or any relevant field is a bonus.
- An excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
- An exceptional eye for detail
- You have 3+ years of experience in editorial + commercial styling for stills and video.
- Commercial awareness includes a good knowledge of designers, brands, and trends
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A