Website Toyota Motor Corporation
The incumbent of this position will fulfill the necessary requirements within the HR Division, to Lead the BBBEE strategy by providing the necessary information/guidance to Senior Management IRO Employment Equity and Skills development decision-making, tracking & achieving the SD & EE scorecard as well as ensuring compliance to legislation.
- Facilitate decision making at Executive level through strategic plans and initiatives
- Proactively contribute to strategies and concepts for improving processes.
- Create awareness and promote integration of employees with disabilities into the workplace.
- Provide detailed forecast and mid to long term organisational targets to assist overall BBBEE planning
- Risk mitigation Strategy & Co-ordination of activities
- Problem solving, root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation
- Establish, participate in and support projects required by Talent management and wider BBBEE teams.
- Create operational & strategic reports for EE & SD with presentations to all levels of management
- Interrogate data and provide insights to HR and executive management to support decision making.
- Prepare organisation for BBBEE audit verification
- Appropriate evaluation and feedback
- Appropriate judgment
- Planning from a mid to long-term viewpoint
- Prioritisation and allocation of resources
- Establishing framework and systems for management
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced computer literacy on Excel, word and PowerPoint– Essential
- BBB EE legislative knowledge – Essential
- Automotive industry knowledge and experience – Preferable
- SAP & Purchasing knowledge – Essential
- Analytics or background (at least 5 years)
- Project Management – Preferable
- NQF Level 6 (Minimum 360 credits on level 8 framework) qualification, BCom in Economics or Statistics or Industrial Engineering
Company: Toyota Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A