Website National Treasury of South Africa
To assist with the operations of the RSA Retail Bonds by providing a timeous and concise client support service.=
- File new investor applications forms and required documentation according to the document management plan
- Verify required supporting documentation and application forms for correctness when an investment account is opened
- Update the delivery register when sending documents/ letters to the Registry office and ensure the Registry officials sign the register.
- Update tracking spreadsheet regularly and follow-up on outstanding documents
- Receiving and sending daily correspondence issued by the Retail Savings Bonds to National Treasury’s Registry office for postage
- A minimum 2 years’ experience obtained in a client service/ Call Centre Agent / banking environment;
- Exposure to an Office Administration set-up, and Basic knowledge of RSA Retail Bonds.
- A minimum Grade 12 at (NQF 5) coupled with an office certification as a Call Centre Agent and exposure to MS Office
Company: National Treasury of South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A