Website FNB South Africa
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads and sustain new revenue streams across the banking product suite.
- Tender solicited and unsolicited new business in the medium corporate space by managing relationships with current clients.
- Ensure that specific needs of stakeholders are addressed effectively and timeously, within area of specialisation.
- Obtaining credit approval for term loans, overdrafts, property and leveraged deals through the credit department.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships including pricing.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Responsible for a target of R10m in new incremental revenue from acquired clients (actual revenue).
- Maintain expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provide proactive advice and solutions to stakeholders.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Consistently enhance own competence through knowledge development in subject matter and associated industry developments.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and client wish lists.
Qualification & Experience:
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
- 5 + years related experience.
- Minimum : BComm in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Preferred : BComm Honours in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Proven track record of success as a deal maker / new business / acquisition background.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A