Website Lancet Laboratories
To provide a safe and timeous collection and delivery of goods and shuttle services as well as provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Completes and signs proof of delivery for specimens or reports collected or delivered to endure records are kept for tracking purposes if and when applicable.
- Scans specimens and results on the Courier Management Programme to ensure that all deliveries and collections can be tracked and traced.
- Conducts delivery and collection of specimens from outlying laboratories, supporting doctors and clients to ensure that specimens, reports and other goods arrive at correct destinations timeously and in good condition to increase customer service levels.
- Checks moxes and tasks for delivery and collections that need to be done in order to plan a collections and delivery route.
- Maintains cleanliness of Lancet vehicles also reporting any spills of hazardous materials to management and ensure safe working conditions as per Quality Assurance Standards.
- Maintain daily safe keeping and fault reporting on Lancet’s assets (such as vehicles, petrol cards, uniforms etc) and equipment to ensure that they remain in good condition to provide excellent collection and delivery of goods and shuttle services.
- Completes incident and accident reports and submits to Management to ensure that insurance claims are processed timeously and all damages are repaired.
- Utilises protective wear (such as specimen bags, gloves, eye specs etc) to ensure own safety and adherence to the Health and safety regulations policy.
- Rule orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- Appropriate Drivers Licence
- Grade 12 preferable
- Grade 10 or a minimum of 10 years courier experience
- Grade 10 with 2-3 years relevant working experience or minimum 10 years courier experience
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A