Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
To independently plan and conduct complex audits across multiple tax types, multiple periods with multiple risks, understanding the risk implications across other tax types, in compliance with all legislative requirements
- Lead, plan and conduct full scope (integrated) audits to ensure compliance and report on findings andrecommendations.
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with process guidelines provided.
- Effectively utilise resources allocated to the job in order to perform contracted work outputs and report on and escalate any shortfalls.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Be observant and engage on possible violations of procedures and standards of conduct and escalate where necessary.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma in Audit, Taxation (NQF 7) AND 5-7 years’ experience in an Audit/Forensic Investigations environment, of which 2-3years ideally at functional specialist level
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and Transparency
- Persuasion Ability
- Analytical Thinking
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A