Website City of Johannesburg
Provide general administrative service to the Business Management Support unit/ subdirectorate.
- Delivery / submissions by hand / email of restricted documents to the relevant departments within the City
- Render administrative and support services to the Business Management Support unit of the Housing department;
- Requisition of assets and Stationery for the Business Management Support unit;
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic;
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12/NQF level 4 is required; and
- Computer Literacy and Office Applications;
- Language proficiency (reading and writing) in English.
- 1- 2 years relevant experience in administrative work environment.
Company: City of Johannesburg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Braamfontein, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A