Website Wits Health Consortium
To direct and coordinate Wits RHI Research project administration and related operational activities.
- Send bulk printing to print shop for printing, binding and distribute protocols, manuals to staff members.
- Welcome, identify participants’ needs and direct to specific projects.
- Conduct pre-screening for screening participants.
- Receive and direct telephone calls to relevant staff.
- Receive and direct letters and other hardcopy bulk mails to relevant staff.
- Provide participant with information as needed.
- Register participant in the daily register per project
- Take minutes at relevant meetings and disseminate within 3 days.
- Archive documents as needed.
- Able to exercise discretion, high levels of initiative and independent decision-making.
- Able to maintain confidentiality, tact, and professionalism at all times.
- Must be assertive, confident, and adaptable.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- A valid driver’s license.
Qualification & Experience:
- A relevant qualification in Administration.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in research and/or administration.
- Grade 12.
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Hillbrow, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A