Website Wits Health Consortium
Help with organizational research functions and objectives; provide overall research and administration support
- Assists with preparation and editing of research documents: examples include reports, articles, presentations, source
- Data Capturing
- Prepares materials for submission to agencies and foundations that fund research and maintains regulatory records.
- Data collection
- Facilitates and participates in project meetings.
- Scheduling of study activities.
- Manages and replies to project-related correspondence.
- 1 years’ experience in data capturing and query resolution
- 1 years’ experience in administrative work and overseeing studies
- Atleast 1 years’ experience in research or TB Studies
Qualification & Experience:
- A valid driver’s license
- Moderate Computer skills using MS Excel MS Access and MS Word
- Post Matric Qualification (e.g. Office Administration or research related qualification)
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Botshabelo, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A