Website Wits Health Consortium
To manage and optimize logistical and procurement processes, for the successful execution of the business plan in accordance with the organisation’s policies and requirements
- Procure goods and services within budgetary guidelines.
- Visit suppliers and negotiate pricing, payment and delivery terms.
- Implement relevant policies and procedures.
- Manage large and complex purchases in accordance with policies (special projects).
- Monitor competitive pricing structures.
- Expedite materials receipts, manage supplier delivery risks and supplier performance.
- Provide training and support to staff on the implementation of policies, procedures and SOPs.
- Develop and maintain a preferred supplier database.
- Monitor and control individual and special project budgets in respect of expenditure items.
- Minimum 5 years management experience in Logistics/Procurement.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain related studies or relevant NQF 6 equivalent qualifications.
- Experience working in a donor funded organisation / NGO or project-based environment.
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Parktown, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A