Website Wits Health Consortium
To assist with organisational research functions
- Performs routine clerical duties.
- Assists with preparation and editing of research documents: examples include reports, articles, presentations, sourcedocumentation templates, literature reviews.
- Manages and replies to project-related correspondence.
- Facilitates and participates in project meetings.
- Prepares materials for submission to agencies and foundations that fund research and maintains regulatory records.
- Must be detail orientated
- Must be able to work as a member of a team
- PDP would be advantageous
- The ability to work in a complex and demanding environment
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
Qualification & Experience:
- NQF3 Health Promotion officer qualification
- At least 1 year’s research and data collection experience
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A