Website Wits Health Consortium
Provide strategic direction and effective functioning of the HDSS, coordinate all aspects of the HDSS including structuring and development of data collection modules and ensuring data collection rounds run smoothly and overall day-to-day management of the research operations of the HDSS.
- Develop strategies for projects to achieve their objectives within the given time frames;
- Ensure cost-effectiveness in the operations of respective projects within VIDA
- Implement large multisite demographic research and/ or implementation projects.
- Increase Publications
- Write, design or contribute to new proposals,
- Assist and support the Senior Management Team with any other duties as required
- Review Request for Proposals (RFA) for new funding and prepare and submit of new grants applications;
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholders at all levels,
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Good communication and team work.
- Ability to lead through influence
- Drive for continuous improvement,
- Conflict management skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Registration with the HPCSA
- At least a master’s degree in Demography, Population Studies, Epidemiology, Statistics or a related populationbased discipline
- PhD will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience managing research operations for large population-based surveys
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A