Website Wits Health Consortium
To provide technical support, manage and supervise a team of Treatment Navigators assigned to a cluster as part of the cluster or Differentiated Care Teams (DCTs) to ensure individualised support for patients newly diagnosed with HIV and those already on ART, including follow-up contacts to ensure retention of clients into ART and TB treatment services
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback.
- Ensure that gadgets for treatment navigators are working and safely kept.
- Attend to all staff requirements and administration.• Set and review performance plans.
- Take ownership, responsibility, and accountability for tasks and demonstrates effective self-management
- Take ownership, responsibility, and accountability for tasks and demonstrates effective self-management.
- Identify substandard performance by team members and take necessary corrective actionPromote harmony, teamwork, and sharing of information.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Working overtime or over weekends may be required from time to time.
- Able to work in a highly pressurized and challenging environment.
- May be required to work at sites that are under Confidentiality, tact with discretion to be maintained at all times.
- Local travel is required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Microsoft Office
- Experience and knowledge of working with TB and HIV clients.
- Grade 12 or Higher Education Qualification
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the health field, or related post.
- Drivers Licence.
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Hillbrow, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A